iCohere provides world-class professional development solutions to organizations and government agencies. Solutions include learning management systems, community portals, virtual conferences and Webex® webinars. We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team and:
- Debug and repair software issues on our multi-tenant infrastructure; and
- Work closely with the rest of our development, testing and support team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can troubleshoot application & performance issues;
- Can develop new application features and functions as required;
- Has excellent analytic skills to help solve complex client issues;
- Is calm under pressure and can communicate professionally always; and
- Has sufficient English grammar and writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
- iCohere is an equal opportunity employer.
- This position may be filled as either a part-time consultancy or a full-time staff position.
- Candidates may be located anywhere.
- Salary range is between $60 – $75,000 per year depending on experience. This position will be compensated based on the expertise of the employee and interview results.
- An end-of-year company bonus may be provided based on annual company profits and job performance.
iCohere provides an excellent package of full-time employee benefits include health insurance, paid vacation time, a 401K plan and additional benefits as required by California state labor laws.
Revised April 30, 2018
To apply for this position:
Send resume and cover letter to Solutions@icohere.com. Application deadline: This position opening closes at 5:00 pm PST on June 15, 2018.