iCohere provides world-class professional development solutions to organizations and government agencies. Solutions include learning management systems, community portals, virtual conferences and Webex® webinars. We are looking for an experienced support professional to join our amazing team and:
- Provide first-tier support to our clients and end-users;
- Develop and maintain our client support portal;
- Provide testing support for our product releases; and
- (Stretch Goal) Assist in the setup and technical support of live client Webex webinars.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can attain a “power-user” level of understanding our learning platform;
- Has some PC and Mac user experience;
- Has excellent analytic skills to help solve complex client issues;
- Is calm under pressure and can communicate professionally always;
- Has excellent writing skills and English grammar; and
- (Stretch Goal) Has some experience leading or supporting live webinars.
Salary and Benefits
- iCohere is an equal opportunity employer.
- This is a full-time position. Candidates may be located anywhere in the U.S., but our Walnut Creek, CA headquarters is preferred.
- This position will be compensated at the following rates per bi-weekly pay period. iCohere has 26 pay periods per year, the following rates are pre-tax:
- For first 3 months of employment: Approximately $2,307.70 per pay period.
- Second three months of employment: Approximately $2,403.85 per pay period.
- Thereafter, pending six-month review: Approximately $2,500.00 per pay period.
- An end-of-year company bonus may be provided based on annual company profits and job performance.
iCohere provides an excellent package of employee benefits include health insurance, paid vacation time, a 401K plan and additional benefits as required by California state labor laws.
Revised April 23, 2018
To apply for this position:
Send resume and cover letter to Solutions@icohere.com. Application deadline: This position opening closes at 5:00 pm PST on May 1, 2018.